Below the GGL standards and other (supporting) documents can be found that are currently published as drafts. Stakeholders are invited to provide input for the onging revision process of these documents in order to align them with current certification and regulatory requirements. The deadline for providing input is May 14th 2017
Documents under consultation:
- GGLS1 – COC and Processing Standard v3-0 D1
- GGLS2 – Agricultural Source Criteria v2-2 D1
- GGLS4 – Transaction and Product Certificate v2-2 D1
- GGLS5 – Forest Management Criteria v2-2 D1
- GGLS6 – Power Company Criteria v1-2 D1
- GGLS8 – Greenhouse Gasses and Energy Balance Calculation Standard v2-1 D1
- Glossary GGL v2-3 D1
- Document 3c – Raw Materials Claim v2-3 D1
Note: standards 3 and 7 are not applicable or have been withdrawn
- The Certification Requirements establish the rules of certification, which shall be applied by every Certification Body (CB) that wishes to carry out inspection and certification according to the Green Gold Label standards to issue to, extend or withdraw Green Gold Label (GGL) certificates from producers or sellers of biofuels.
- The GGL Glossary describes the Terms and Definitions used in the GGL Schemes.
- The Articles of Association lay down the rules of procedure of the GGL Foundation.